Minnows Squad Aims & Objectives
- To swim 200m-400m continuously with a good basic technique on front crawl.
- To swim a minimum of 200m continuously with a good basic technique on backstroke.
- Able to perform 25m breaststroke compliant with ASA law.
- Achieve levels 6 of the National teaching plan
- To have achieved a satisfactory tumble turn on front and back with a streamline body position out of turn.
- Have an understanding of the ASA laws in regard to turns and finish on back and breast.
- To confidently perform a jump into water with good height and distance with a controlled entry: i.e. pencil dive.
- To be able to perform a streamlined under water start on front and back travelling 5m.
- To participate in internal club competitions.
- Attend sessions with appropriate equipment and drinks bottle.
- Arrive promptly for session to start so ready to enter water warmed up at start of session.
||Brune Park School
||Gosport Leisure Centre