Tadpoles Squad Aims & Objectives
- To make the transition from ‘small pool’ to ‘main pool’.
- Achieve 50m-100m on front and back with good basic technique.
- To have built enough stamina and ability to cope with the next group.
- To be able to perform a streamlined under water start on front and back travelling 5m
- Attend sessions with appropriate equipment and drinks bottle.
- Arrive promptly for session to start so ready to enter water warmed up at start of session.
- To achieve stage 5 of the national teaching plan.
- To participate in internal club competitions.
|Monday||18:00||-||18:45||Brune Park School|
|Sunday||17:30||-||18:30||Gosport Leisure Centre|